Intro to Chaos and Fractals: Short Papers
The first paper will be due January 24.
Here are some guidelines for the short papers.
- They should be around 2 pages in length.
- They should be in the style of a well-developed journal entry. You
do not need to come to any grand conclusion. It's fine to raise more
questions than you answer.
- The audience you should probably have in mind while writing is:
you, me, and the rest of the people in the class.
- I recommend writing in the first person.
- I'm looking for evidence of critical thought, not a summary of the
- Your paper should be typed or word-processed.
- Explore one or at most two ideas.
- Write about something that interest you.
- Your writing should be clear; use "correct" usage. Grammar and
overall clarity will be part of your evaluation. The writing can be
quite informal, but should still read ok.
- Please hand in your papers on time. If papers are late, I'll
mention this on your narrative evaluation. If you need extra time,
let me know.
Web page maintained by email@example.com.