Paper Discussion Questions
Theory and Applications of Complex Networks
When preparing to discuss papers in class, here are some questions to
keep in mind. Please be prepared to respond to these questions in
class. I'd suggest writing one or two sentence answers to the first
two questions to help you get ready for discussion.
- What is the main point of the paper? What question(s) do the
authors try to answer?
- What is the larger project or problem in which the particular
research questions are embedded?
- What evidence do the authors provide to support their claims?
Were you convinced?
- How is the paper written? How is it structured? Who do you think
the indented audience(s) are?
- What previous work influenced the author(s)? Has the paper
- What did you find most interesting about the paper?
- What questions do you have about the papers?
[Dave's Web Page]
[Course Web Page]
[College of the Atlantic]