- I want to help you improve your quantitative analytical skills, problem solving skills, and mathematical confidence.
- I want you to learn several big physics ideas: conservation of energy, momentum, and angular momentum, and Newton's laws, and be able apply these ideas in quantitative and qualitative settings.
- I want you to gain experience working effectively and solving problems in groups.
- Developing a systematic, organized, and effective approach to problem solving
- Becoming comfortable and confident making approximations and estimations
- Mastering unit conversions and gaining familiarity with dimensional analysis