This is a list of my upcoming courses. This may change depending on student demand. Last updated 30 April 2013.
I teach the introductory calculus sequence, Calc I-II, every other year. Physics I is also usually offered only every other year. Please plan accordingly.In addition to regular classes, I occasionally offer tutorials in intermediate and advanced topics to groups of motivated students. If you have questions or requests, please contact me.
For additional information see the math and physics @ coa faq.
Christy Benson will teach Physics II in Fall 2013. Anna Demeo will teach a project-based solar energy course in fall 2013. It is very likely that Jay McNally will teach Introduction to Computer Science in winter 2014.
- Fall 2013
- Introduction to Chaos and Fractals
- Thermodynamics (New. Intermediate. Requires Calc II and either Physics I, Chemistry I, or the equivalent.)
- Linear Algebra
- Winter 2014
- No Courses
- Spring 2014
- Quantum Mechanics: A Mathematical and Conceptual Foundation
- Physics and Mathematics of Sustainable Energy
- Fall 2014
- Calculus I.
- Physics I or Differential Equations/Math Modeling
- Winter 2015
- Spring 2015
- Calculus II
- Physics and Mathematics of Sustainable Energy.